2. Connect via Bridge Connector Module
To connect to Cloud-based store, use ‘Bridge Connector Module’. Check installation instructions of Bridge Connector Module below.
After the module has been installed and configured in the Back-End office you can proceed with the Connection Wizard steps in Store Manager.
Starting from the version 2.45.1:2019 of Store Manager for Prestashop we strongly recommend to upload or update the recent version of Bridge Connector Module to the latest one for normal connection and comfortably working.
The direct link you can find here.
This section covers the following units:
Follow these steps to get the Bridge Connector installed in a few clicks:
Module Uploading and Installation: step-by-steps instruction
For 1.7.x versions of PrestaShop stores
1. Upload the package with Module installation by following this direct link:
2. Login to the Back-End office at your store. In the Dashboard find the Improve sector and open the Modules - > Modules $ Services form. Press 'Upload Module' option to start the installation process.
3. Select previously downloaded from a link package for uploading:
4. You should get the message about its successful installation:
5. Next step - is a configuration of Store Manager for PrestaShop Bridge Connector settings details and change default credentials for security reason. Click on the 'Configure' button (see an illustration above) to open the appropriate form:
Do not forget to press 'Save' option at the bottom to keep your entries.
6. The bridge connector module is successfully installed in your back-office.
See the following presentation with the steps of PrestaShop Store Manager Bridge Connector Module installation for the stores based on 1.7.x versions of PrestaShop.
For 1.6.x versions of PrestaShop stores
1. Upload the archive with module installation by this link:
2. Log in to your Admin Panel and find the Modules and Services sector in the Back-End Dashboard. Press 'Add a new module' option:
3. Choose a file of .zip format which was previously saved at the computer and press 'Upload this module' button to start the process:
4. The module is downloaded and need to be installed now. To perform this, press the button next to the module's sign:
At the present time the following warning-message appears before proceed with the module installation:
Hasten inform you that such message is temporary untill negotiations between us and the official representatives of Prestashop is currently ongoing. We are doing the best to accelerate this process as soon as possible.
In the meantime you may choose 'Continue installing' and proceed with the Prestashop Store Manager Bridge Connector Module installation.
In case you have faced with any difficulties we will be gladly help you to configure connection with your store from our side. Contact with our support center to get necessary assistance and help.
5. The installation is completed. You will see the Configuration module's page with the default settings data which can be changed (modified) and saved.
The following presentation shows dynamically how to perform the Module installation in the store (s) based on 1.6.x versions of Prestashop:
Connect the store with Store Manager via Bridge Connector module
To be able to connect with your store, also based on Cloud Prestashop platform, adhere to the following actions:
1. Open the Preferences of Store Manager -> Database Connection section.
2. Check the 'Bridge Connector' selection from a list and specify your online store address, login and password ( use the same settings details, which are specified in the configuration area of Bridge
Connector module (see the previous paragraph).
'Test Connection' button helps verify the correctness of specified settings data and configure connection.
Connection Wizard for Cloud-Based Store
In case you should configure connection to your Store automatically - press 'Connection Wizard' button.
1. Choose the appropriate action to proceed with the configuration:
2. Specify the setting details on the next step :
Use Bridge Connector Module's settings credentials to fill the appropriate fields and setup connection with your store.
Please note, these data are the same as at your admin access details of module configuration page.
To verify the correctness of the specified settings details, press the test button. You should get the following message:
'Next' button leads to the final result step of configuration process.
You can press 'Finish' to close the wizard and connect to your store now.
In case you are using the outdated version of the module and its version need to be updated, take into account some specification on Module Upgrading procedure from the Admin Panel, represented below.
If you press 'Upgrade' button within the Bridge Connector position you can see such error message, like in the illustration below:
To be able to continue use the module with the latest version we recommend you to follow to this direct link with the fresh module installation package which should be uploaded at your computer.
Then use 'Upload a Module' option in the upper side to drop or select module archive in the Modules list.
You will get the message about successful module's installation:
Now the module version is updated.