fmCarriers - Carriers Section
In this section you can find tables that list the all carriers plans are used in your store.
You can view and manage all your carriers (1) and logos (4), also Price (2) and Weight Ranges (3) options.
From the carriers toolbar and context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Refresh data forces carriers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
2. Add carrier calls blank edit carrier form, which is used to create a new carrier.
3. To edit carrier you can double-click on it or use Edit carrier button . It calls edit carrier form for the carrier you've selected . Please see below for options.
4. You can Delete carrier from your store . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a database backup.
5. Shipping Settings.
If your store provides payment for order handling - specify the value in a particular field.
- free shipping - in case you indicate the value in the default currency or the amount in kilograms in the field below then this means starting from the certain value/weight of the ordered items the shipping of such good(s) will be free of charge. If you leave the zero in the appropriate fields - the store will not provide free shipping (will be disabled);
- billing area.
- Determinate the calculation based on the price or total weight value.
- Check required variant represented in the form below
Press ‘OK’ to make your choice active.
6. Export option serves for saving the details from Carriers area (1) to the file of the corresponding format:
Logo Section allows uploading and assigning carrier logo. You can remove it by using the appropriate option in the toolbar as well.