5.1.1. Edit Carrier
You can call edit carrier dialog by double-clicking on ones' record or using a corresponding icon on the toolbar/context menu. You can find the following edit carrier dialog pages:
1. The "Main" tab
This page displays required and most important information about the carrier:
Carriers properties includes required fields:
- "Company" - carrier's company name.
- "Transit time" - time taken for product delivery, displayed during checkout.
- "Grade". You can set the rank (grade) of the shipping delay from 0 to 9, i.e. zero - the longest time and the 9 - the shortest period of the delay respectively.
- "URL" - URL for tracking time (type "@" where the tracking number will appear).
- "Tax" - include tax on carrier, e.g., VAT.
- "Out-of-range behavior" - out-of-range behavior when none is defined (e.g., when customer's cart weight is superior to the highest range limit).
- "Status" - include or exclude carrier from list of carriers on Front Office.
- "Shipping & Handling" - include the shipping and handling costs in carrier price.
- "Module" - mark this carrier as linked to a module.
2. The "Zone" tab
This page displays zones of carriers. You can submit the zone which the carrier to be used in.
3. The "Group access" tab
This page displays all groups you want give access to this carrier to.
Also you can use language pages.
4. The "Association" tab
The next tab allows indicating the store or stores which the changes in the carriers will be reflected in. Select necessary checkbox in the store views list:
Price and Weight Ranges basic operations
From the toolbar and context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
1. [Refresh] data forces price/weight ranges list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts in the latest data displayed.
2. [Add a New Price/Weight Range] calls blank "Edit Price/Weight Ranges" form, which is used to create a new price/weight ranges.
3. To edit price/weight ranges you can double-click it or use [Edit a New Price/Weight Range] button . It calls "Edit Price/Weight Ranges" form for the you've selected.
4. You can [Delete] price/weight ranges from your store . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a database backup.
5. To save all your price/weight ranges data in excel or HTML use the Export to Excel/HTML drop-down menu.
Using this menu you can configure carrier Price and Weight Ranges.