2.19.1. Edit Manufacturer
Edit Manufacturer Form
To create a new manufacturer in PrestaShop store or edit an existing one, proceed through several steps:
1. Click on [Add Manufacturer] or [Edit Manufacturer] to create new or edit manufacturer.
2. In the edit manufacturer form specify the following data:
- "Name" is the only required field here. The rest will be either set automatically or may be left empty/default.
- "Short Description" and "Full Description" may be added the way it will be shown at your store.
- "Raw HTML edit mode" allows you to edit raw html text, which gives you precise control over the tags used in the page.
- [Edit HTML] allows you to edit descriptions using HTML editor. Click here to find more details about HTML Editor options.
- "Meta Tags". Specify meta information in this field.
- "Shop Association" area serves for assignment manufacturer to the proper store (in case multiple stores management).
- Language page(s). Specify name, description and meta data for additional languages in this tabs.