2.15. Search Products
This section describes how to use search form and to find PrestaShop products for editing without browsing store folders.
You can perform PrestaShop product search by product name or product model. Click [Search PrestaShop Product] button in order to use the following form:
"Search" form has three sections:
- "Text to Search" field - type a few characters from the PrestaShop product name, and the application will show you a list of PrestaShop products that match your request.
- "Fields to search in" - select the field values, you need the product to search according to.
Take into account, from the latest update of the program you are able to perform the searching products process by the assigned features - just scroll down the fields list and check the necessary positions:
2. Search Options
- "Instant search". Enable the option to see the results as you type. Note: Do not use this option if you have slow direct database connection!
- "Any word". Shows PrestaShop products that match any word typed in "Text to Search" field.
- "All the words". Shows PrestaShop products that match all the words typed in "Text to Search" field.
- "Exact phrase". Shows PrestaShop products that match the exact phrase in the results section.
- "Exact match". Shows PrestaShop products that match the exact word or phrase in the results section.
- You can open product for editing automatically enabling the corresponding check-box.
Here you can see search results. If you double-click on any PrestaShop product in the search results, Store Manager will take you to its category page and highlight the product in the list.
- Select [Edit] button and you will be able to edit the product right at this menu:
- to delete selected products required, select [Delete] button.
You can Apply Filter basing on the search results.
Simply use the [Filter] button.