Upload Images while Importing Products?
You can upload images for products that are located locally using Import Products Wizard.
In order to proceed, please make sure that:
1. You have set up your FTP connection correctly.
2. You have prepared .csv or .txt file, where you have column with correct image name for each Product and you have images with identical names with images in folder on your PC.
3. You have to select "Upload Images" function during Import.
Then you will be able to specify the default path to the images location on your PC and the delimiter, which will be used to separate illustrations between each other:
4. On the assignment step of Import be sure the columns with the images from a file are linked with the relevant fields of the store database:
5. Take into account the condition on the Import Options step.
To remove existing images from the products before importing the new ones, check the following option.
If it is unchecked, the illustrations will be added to the available images after import.
Run the current process by pressing the option below.
After Import Store Manager will Upload your Images to FTP automatically, you will be able to see Images on Products page.