3.5. Specific Prices
PrestaShop Specific Prices functionality allows you to apply any specific prices to one or several products in bulk in a few clicks. You may apply discounts to a particular customer or a customer group; set the date of discount, availability and specify a particular shop etc.
Choose the "Generators" option on the top toolbar and open the drop-down menu. Among the other commands select the necessary one:
By right-click on the products page you call the context menu with similar actions:
This option may be found also on the Quick tab under the product grid.
Select one or multiple products and go to "Specific Prices" menu.
Press [Add Price] button and "Edit Specific Price" window will show up.
In "Edit Specific Price" window you may select and specify the following options:
- Shop you need to apply specific prices in.
- Currency, country and customer group you need to apply the specific price to.
- A particular customer or all customers and combinations.
- Availability of the discount or price.
- The quantity of the products the discount is valid for.
- Product price.
- Product discount.
In order to apply your Specific Prices, press [OK] button in the "Edit Specific Price" window.
See the following video footage on how to assign specific prices for multiple items at once: