fmOrders - Orders Section Basic Operations
Orders is a section that gives the full overview of all orders made by customers.
PrestaShop Orders section displays the detailed information on all the orders made by your customers. On the upper toolbar you can perform the following basic operations:
- Refresh the orders list with the Refresh button.
- Add a new order with the Create Order button. With the help of the dedicated create order wizard, you can add a new order made by either existing or new customer.
- With Edit Order button modify existing orders in the edit order data form. You can change the basic order info, invoice details, shipping data, as well as discounts, products, and payment options.
- Remove the existing orders with the Delete button.
- Invoice button displays the invoice report, in a separate window, you can print, save, export, etc
- Update Status button allows changing the order status to accepted, canceled, delivered, on back-order, refund, etc.
- With Export Orders, you can check out the export configurations for your existing orders information. Click Next to proceed with an export according to the available options. This section is optional.
- Export data to Excel and/or HTML using the Export drop-down menu. You can place to a separate file with the appropriate format all your orders or some of them positions. Choose filter parameter, which you can find in each column of orders data.
- For example, Store Manager will show the orders with payment by check method, when you previously chose the required variant in the particular column in Orders page:
- Select filtered positions and hit 'Export Grid' option to be able to place them to a file with one of the following types:
10. Additional Addons drop-down menu provides with an option of Exporting orders info to QuickBooks as well as Printing USPS Shipping Labels.
Take into account, the Export Orders to QuickBooks action can be scheduled and run automatically.
To be able to perform this, open the 'Show scheduled tasks' section and press 'Add task' button to open the Scheduler form:
In the task type field you can choose a necessary variant.
By using the parameters of the schedule plan this operation on a certain date and time:
Click on the button below to save the settings and place the task in the scheduled list:
You can view all the orders(1) made at your store by selecting "Full period" in Filter by Date (2) section. Also, you can choose any other time period.
Choosing the customer from the list (1), you can see all Ordered Products (3) and Payment Status (4) of exact customer below.
In the PrestaShop Orders section, use the following side and lower menu bars for additional options:
- Click the small side arrow on the far right side of the Orders section to open the side menu bar. It provides with an option of Filtering orders by Date.
- Click the small down arrow on the low side of the Orders section to open the lower menu bar. It displays the record of Ordered Products and Messages. This menu bar additionally contains Order Summary with product details and information about an employee (if there is one) that performed an order, date, and status.
If you have any suggestions about PrestaShop Customer Management, please go ahead and contact our support team for help.