1. [Refresh] data forces vouchers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
2. [Add Voucher] calls blank "Edit Voucher" form, which is used to create a new voucher.
3. To edit voucher you can double-click on it or use [Edit Voucher] button. It calls "Edit Voucher" form for the voucher you've selected.
4. You can [Delete Voucher(s)] from your store . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a database backup.
5. To save all your vouchers data in excel or HTML use the "Export to Excel/HTML" drop-down menu.