1.1 Product Suppliers
This chapter describes how to manage product suppliers in PrestaShop store. The following topics are covered:
Using toolbar and context menu you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Add Supplier calls blank Edit Supplier form, which is used to create a new supplier.
The edit form will appear where you can see the following tabs:
- 'Main' - contains the details related to the basic supplier's information, as name, status ('enable', 'disable'), description area, metadata (title, description, keywords).
- Address - contains the fields with an asterisk - they are mandatory and need to be filled (see the point2 below with the illustration of such tab)
2. To edit supplier you can double-click on it or press Edit Supplier button. It calls Edit Supplier form for selected product.
3. You can Delete Supplier. You won't be able to undo delete from store option unless you've made a database backup.
4. Refresh data forces suppliers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
5. To export Suppliers use Export Grid button in the toolbar.
6. You can assign the appropriate supplier (s) to the specific stores by choosing the special option on the toolbar:
or find the similar feature in the edit supplier data form:
Logo Section allows you to load, view and assign logo image to Suppliers.