2.3. Product Suppliers
This chapter describes how to manage product suppliers in PrestaShop store.
Using toolbar and context menu you can perform following basic operations:
1. [Refresh] button forces suppliers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts in the latest data displayed.
2. [Add Supplier] calls blank Edit Supplier form to create a new supplier.
There are following tabs in the "Edit Supplier" form:
- "Main" tab contains details related to the basic supplier's information: name, status ('enable', 'disable'), description area, metadata (title, description, keywords).
- "Address" tab contains some fields with an asterisk that are mandatory (see the point 2 below with the illustration of this tab).
2. To edit supplier you can double-click on it or press [Edit Supplier] button. It calls "Edit Supplier" form for selected product.
3. You can [Delete Supplier]. You won't be able to undo delete from store option unless you've made a database backup.
4. To export Suppliers use [Export Grid] button on the toolbar.
5. You can assign a supplier(s) to a specific store(s) by choosing [Associate with Shop(s)] button on the toolbar:
Or find the same feature in the "Edit Supplier" form:
Logo Section allows you to load, view and assign logo image to suppliers.