8. Product Manufacturers
This chapter describes how to manage product manufacturers in PrestaShop store. The following topics are covered:
Using toolbar and context menu you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Add new manufacturer calls blank Edit Manufacturer form, which is used to create a new manufacturer.
2. To edit manufacturer you can double click on it or press Edit manufacturer button. It calls Edit Manufacturer form for selected product.
3. You can Delete selected manufacturer . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a database backup.
4. Refresh data forces manufacturers' list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
5. Associate with Shop(s) helps to check the store(s) for which the current Manufacturer will be available:
6. You can export your Manufacturers (the whole list or selected ones) to Excel file or as HTML document.
Logo Section allows you to assign logo image to Manufacturers.