To be able to manage your customers' addresses you need to go to 'Store' tab and find 'Addresses' section accordingly
In order add address, please, press on 'Add address' button and you will be able to specify all the details of your customer's address
The fields as 'Customer e-mail, Alias, First name, Last name, Address, Post/Zip code, City, Country' etc are mandatory. If some of them are not filled you get such notification as in the illustration below.
You may also Edit your customers' address, Refresh addresses page or Delete selected one (s) by using the main toolbar:
it or Export to Excel or HTML file.
Since the last update of Store Manager, there are some new features while editing/adding the address to the Address book of Store Manager:
- The Postal / Zip code field:
- Most countries have a code with the symbol 'N' in different variations, such as NNNN NNN or NNN, or NNNNN - the 'N' means the number, i.e. such postal code consists of the appropriate numbers of digits.
For example, in Italy it is 5 digits in a code, for Norway or Belgium - 4 digits and for Slovakia - 6 digits in the zip code, and so on.
- There are countries which have, additionally, the country code in their indexes and may be indicated as CNNNN. For example, Azerbaijan has two default code’s letters ‘AZ’ in front of the 4 digits in the postal code.
- Some countries contain numbers 'N', country code 'C ' as well as letters 'L' in their postal(zip) codes and may have the following formula: CN-NLL or LLN-NLL, or LNL NLN etc. For instance, in Canada, the first part of the code are generated from forwarding sortation area and the second one - local delivery unit (LNL NLN) and it looks like - K1A 0B1.
Note, if you specify incorrect postal code corresponds to the country you have chosen, the following pop-up message will be displayed:
2. While filling the address form you indicate the country which includes states, provinces, regions, in that case, the field 'State' become mandatory and to avoid the next warning message:
сhoose the necessary location from the drop-down list:
3. It is required to fill one of the fields with the phone number to be able to create or modified existing address in the Addresses section of Store Manager.
Please take into account, starting from the latest updated version of Store Manager for Prestashop (v.2.38.0:1857) the phone number fields are mandatory to fill and the 'Edit' form cannot be closed without mobile and phone
number specifying (see an illustration below):