Store Manager Addons/Plugins
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers.
There are no files to download and update like it used to be before, everything required for extended functionality already exists in the main application.
If the plugin is not registered, it'll work in DEMO mode with limited functionality .
In order to use the addon in full, you need to purchase relevant license and register extension.
Addon should be registered in the same way as software - using first name and last name. You can reset addon license in the same way as the main software license. To do so open "Preferences" and activate "Addons" page to see addon information, or use the F12 key.
Note: Each addon requires Store Manager. Also, if you have Store Manager, you need to have separate licenses for each addon.
1. The name (title) of the addon.
2. Addon status (Registered, Unregistered, Verifying).
5. Downloads extension on the computer from the direct link.
You can find available documentation for Addons/Plugins in these articles:
- Automated Product Import Documentation
- ICEcat Product Catalogue Integration Documentation
- eBay Export Documentation
Please take into account the following tutorial about new (BETA) addon's functional: the usage, update and return to a previous version if necessary:
- Shipping Integration Documentation
- QuickBooks Integration Documentation
- PeachTree Integration Documentation
- Doba Integration Documentation
- PDF Catalog Creator Documentation
- Amazon Integration Documentation
Important note: To start using any of the addons you have to order the Primary license of Store Manager for PrestaShop Professional/Standard Edition.
Please, check more useful information on Add-ons in the articles below: