5.2.2. Edit State
fmStateEdit - State Edit Form
You can call edit State dialog by double-clicking on ones' record or using a corresponding icon on the toolbar/context menu.
General page fields and options:
- State name to display in addresses and on invoices.
- 1 to 4 letter ISO code.
- Country where state, region or city is located.
- Geographical zone where state is located.
- Tax behavior allows to chose how tax will be applied for this state: the product's tax, the state's tax or both.
- Enable or disable status.