2. Zones, Countries and States
fmZonesCountriesStates - Zones, Countries and States Section
This section allows you to manage your Zones, Countries and Taxes in one place, thus saving your time.
By helping with current section's toolbar or context menu you are able to perform the following actions:
1) Add Zone - create new area (territory) for your business. Specify the name of the location in the form that appears and check the stores which certain zone will be added to and the customers of which can perform the purchasing.
2) Edit Zone - use the same form for editing to make the changes and update the information in available zone list.
3) Delete Selected Zone - remove selected position from a list.
4) Export - data related to the zones, available in the current list, can be exported to the Excel or HTML document.
From the countries toolbar and context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Refresh data forces Countries list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
2. Add a new Countries calls blank edit Countries form, which is used to create a new Countries.
3. To Edit an existing Countries you can double-click on it or use edit Countries button. It calls edit Countries form for the Countries you've selected .
4. You can Delete Countries from your store . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a database backup.
5. To save all your Countries data in excel or HTML use the Export to Excel/HTML drop-down menu.
In the top toolbar of the current sector or by using the context menu you can perform the following operations:
- 'Refresh' - update the data in the current sector;
- 'Add State' - create to the existing list new record
- 'Edit State' - change the data on state information by using the form for editing;
- 'Delete State(s)' - remove selected position from a list;
- 'Export' - transfer data to a separate file of Excel /HTML format.