Copy, Paste and Clone Products
To perform copy/paste PrestaShop categories with PrestaShop subcategories or PrestaShop products you can use toolbar menu. Also these operations can be performed with more than one category at once.
To Copy/Paste PrestaShop Product (s) follow few steps below:
- Select one or multiple products in the PrestaShop product grid
- First, you have to copy selected PrestaShop product and go to the category you need. Use Copy button to check necessary data you want to copy in the form below:
3. Paste products to create duplicates. When you're pasting a product, you're creating a new one with the new ID number
Clone PrestaShop Products option is actually like a combination of copy and paste buttons. It will copy selected product and place it in the same category with the new ID number at the end of product's name.
This way is easier and faster than copy/paste.
To Copy/Paste category(ies) follow few steps below:
- Select one or multiple products in the PrestaShop product grid.
2. Use Clone button to duplicate selected PrestaShop products:
And then indicate the product's data you want to duplicate at your store - check the check-boxes in a list:
It is the similar as for product details copying. Press 'the button to fix your choice.
You will see the progressive bar which pop-ups right after clicking on the 'OK' option:
The identical product will be added to the Products list once the cloning is completed.